BETA Your feedback will help us improve the UK Plant Health Information Portal

How to make export applications on eDomero

How to make export applications on eDomero

Guidance on how to register for eDomero


For regulated plants and plant products in England and Wales you will ned to register for the current system, eDomero, until you are directed to move to the new service.

If you're exporting used agricultural or forestry machinery you can now use the new Plant Health Export Service. Please see for further information.

For Scotland and goods regulated by the Forestry Commission you will continue to use the existing systems.

For further information including support please visit the eDomero site. To find out how to register for a Government Gateway account as part of your registration please go to for more information.

This video will also take you through the registration process: