BETA Your feedback will help us improve the UK Plant Health Information Portal

How to make export applications on PHES or eDomero

How to make export applications on the Plant Health Export Service (PHES) or eDomero

Guidance on how to register for PHES or eDomero


For regulated plants and plant products in England and Wales you will ned to register for one of the online services.

If you're exporting used agricultural farm machinery, plant products or plant produce you can now use the new Plant Health Export Service.

If you’re exporting seeds, grain, bulbs or potatoes, you should use eDomero for now, these commodities will move to PHES soon.

Please see for further information.

For Scotland and goods regulated by the Forestry Commission you will continue to use the existing systems.

For further information including support please see the PHES guidance page or the eDomero site. To find out how to register for a Government Gateway account as part of your registration please go to for more information.