New EU to GB Import Guidance
Published on 10/12/2020
Defra have recently published new guidance for importing plant and plant products from EU – GB after the end of the Transition Period. This has been updated based upon valuable feedback provided by stakeholders in feasibility sessions and bi-lateral engagement. Please view the documents below for the most recent import policy guidance, including multi-drop policy, Place of Destination Service Level Agreements, and frequency of checks.
- Check whether the plants or plant products you import from the EU are subject to plant health controls in 2021
- List of regulated EU goods requiring a PC and pre-notification from 1 April 2021
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for Place of Destinations (PoDs) from 1 January 2021
- GB Reduced Check Regime and Frequency of Physical Checks for Regulated Imports:
- Risk Hierarchy for EU import- Plants