A further update on information related to special requirements needed for imports in to GB now include some further clarifications. The attached special requirements will apply with immediate effect and includes an update relating to plants of herbaceous species and Liriomyza sp.
This effects imports of:
- Commodities subject to PCN requirements
- Tubers of Solanum tuberosum L.
- Plants of herbaceous species for planting, other than bulbs, corms, plants of the family Gramineae, rhizomes, seeds, tubers – Liriomyza spp
- Plants of Castanea and Qeuercus - Cronartium spp.
- Plants of Malus – Candidatus Phytoplasma mali
- Plants of Prunus – Candidatus Phytoplasma pruni
- Wood of Pinus and Pseudotsuga menziesii (Mirbel) Franco, other than in the form of chips, particles, sawdust, shavings, wood waste and scrap, and isolated bark
- Wood of conifers (Pinales) in the form of chips, particles, sawdust, shavings, wood waste and scrap, and isolated bark
- Wood of Anoplophora glabripennis hosts
- Wood and isolated bark of conifers (Pinales)
- Vegetable seed – tomatoes
- Plants of Malus and Prunus – Tomato ringspot virus