Our use of Cookies

This site uses only cookies strictly necessary to ensure the site works correctly.

Please read about how we use cookies.

Hide this message

Strictly necessary and non-essential cookies

By clicking accept all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies and to our cookie policy.

We use third-party cookies on this site.

You have accepted necessary cookies only

You can change your cookie settings at any time
Hide this message

BETA Your feedback will help us improve the UK Plant Health Information Portal

Plant Passports

If you deal with plants professionally you need to be registered with the UK plant health service.

Some operators may also need to be authorised to issue plant passports. See the links below for further guidance.

> Registration and Plant Passports

> Factsheet: The Post-transition Period and Plant Passports

> UK Passport Templates

> Am I a Professional Operator?

> Plant Passport FAQ

> Potatoes and Plant Passports

> Plant Passporting e-learning Module

> Plant Passport Updates