This page provides information on international plant health organisations, as well as information regarding dossiers for High Risk Plants to export to the EU.
Further information on international plant health topics will be added in due course.
Export of High Risk Plants to the EU
- EPPO is an intergovernmental organization responsible for cooperation and harmonization in plant protection within the European and Mediterranean region.
- Go to European and Mediterranean Plant Protection Organisation (EPPO)
- Risk Assessment in Plant Health
- Go to European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) - Plant Health networks
- The International Plant Protection Convention (IPPC) is a 1951 multilateral treaty deposited with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) that aims to secure coordinated, effective action to prevent and to control the introduction and spread of pests of plants and plant products. The Convention extends beyond the protection of cultivated plants to the protection of natural flora and plant products. It also takes into consideration both direct and indirect damage by pests, so it includes weeds.
- Go to International Plant Protection Convention